- Chassidus applied to Ki Tissa and Parah
- How do I deal with a serious setback? With loss, trauma, death and other hardships?
- What fundamentals can we learn from this week’s Parsha based on the sicha of Ki Tissa 5752?
- What relevant lessons does the red heifer have for us today?
- If the people who saw the miracles of the exodus and the revelations at Sinai could still sin and make a golden calf, what chance do ...
A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity
In this essay, we will explore OCD, first from a medical vantage point and then as illuminated by the teachings of Chassidus, specifically the .
Tefillah to the Heavens
What hapread more
The Power of Imagery
Yetzias Mitzrayim in Chasidus means to leave our own personal Meitzar and Gvul. Leave our boxes. Get out of our comfort zones and enter a space of .
The Anatomy According to Chassidus
Just as the water is the same coming at the top of the fountain and at the bottom so to Torah is Hashem’s essence and it is the same in the upper.
The BT Approach: Ways to Move Past Barriers to Growth
Embedded within Chassidus are essential tools in dealing with resistance and struggles faced when striving personal growth. Broadly speaking, those.
Too many rabbis give a performance. Not so SJ, he’s genuine, modest and respectful.
One hour full of Chassidus, intriguing, informative, eye-opening — just amazing!
Do yourself a favor and listen to these programs.