- Tragedy in Miron
- How do we even begin to address the horrific events in Miron on Lag B’Omer?!
- Can we correlate this with the death of Rabbi Akiva’s 24,000 students?
- Is it appropriate to blame victims for their demise?
- Why do we have a period of mourning for Rabbi Akiva's students, but not even one day of mourning for the six million victims of the holocaust?
- Chassidus applied to Be...
A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity
In this essay, we will explore OCD, first from a medical vantage point and then as illuminated by the teachings of Chassidus, specifically the Tanya a.
Tefillah to the Heavens
What happens when we are stuck in the mud– when Hashem has stuck us into a rough situation? How do we change the ‘muddy‘ decrees or.
The Power of Imagery
Yetzias Mitzrayim in Chasidus means to leave our own personal Meitzar and Gvul. Leave our boxes. Get out of our comfort zones and enter a space of Mer.
The Anatomy According to Chassidus
Just as the water is the same coming at the top of the fountain and at the bottom so to Torah is Hashem’s essence and it is the same in the upper wo.
The BT Approach: Ways to Move Past Barriers to Growth
Embedded within Chassidus are essential tools in dealing with resistance and struggles faced when striving personal growth. Broadly speaking, those lo.
Too many rabbis give a performance. Not so SJ, he’s genuine, modest and respectful.
One hour full of Chassidus, intriguing, informative, eye-opening — just amazing!
Do yourself a favor and listen to these programs.