- Chassidus Applied to Post Shavuos
- What work should we be doing coming from Mattan Torah? 02:40
- What is the significance of the 40 days Moshe was on the mountain? 01:57
- Why would the angels object to the Torah being given to the people on Earth? 18:42
- End of Sefirah
- What is the sefira of malchus and what are some examples of how we see it play out in our daily lives? 13:00 ...
“Just Not Feeling It”
In today’s world, where self-help books sell in the millions and every other blogger or social media star offers inspiring tips for a better lif.
A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity
In this essay, we will explore OCD, first from a medical vantage point and then as illuminated by the teachings of Chassidus, specifically the Tanya a.
Tefillah to the Heavens
What happens when we are stuck in the mud– when Hashem has stuck us into a rough situation? How do we change the ‘muddy‘ decrees or.
Tapping into our True Selves
We tend to be really hard on ourselves. Low self-esteem is a major challenge in this day and age, across the board. This essay will be about getting .
The Power of Imagery
Yetzias Mitzrayim in Chasidus means to leave our own personal Meitzar and Gvul. Leave our boxes. Get out of our comfort zones and enter a space of Mer.
The Anatomy According to Chassidus
Just as the water is the same coming at the top of the fountain and at the bottom so to Torah is Hashem’s essence and it is the same in the upper wo.
Too many rabbis give a performance. Not so SJ, he’s genuine, modest and respectful.
One hour full of Chassidus, intriguing, informative, eye-opening — just amazing!
Do yourself a favor and listen to these programs.