- Chassidus Applied to Chof Zayin Adar
- Did the Rebbe give us any hints or do anything unusual before Chof Zayin Adar? 02:57
- What are we supposed to do after the Rebbe’s stroke? 16:00
- What were the Rebbe’s last public words before Chof Zayin Adar? 11:10
- What lessons can we learn from the occurrences of the painful years of 5752-5754 after 27 Adar? How did it affect you? 14:26
- Lessons ...
“Just Not Feeling It”
In today’s world, where self-help books sell in the millions and every other blogger or social media star offers inspiring tips for a better lif.
A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity
In this essay, we will explore OCD, first from a medical vantage point and then as illuminated by the teachings of Chassidus, specifically the Tanya a.
Tefillah to the Heavens
What happens when we are stuck in the mud– when Hashem has stuck us into a rough situation? How do we change the ‘muddy‘ decrees or.
Tapping into our True Selves
We tend to be really hard on ourselves. Low self-esteem is a major challenge in this day and age, across the board. This essay will be about getting .
The Power of Imagery
Yetzias Mitzrayim in Chasidus means to leave our own personal Meitzar and Gvul. Leave our boxes. Get out of our comfort zones and enter a space of Mer.
The Anatomy According to Chassidus
Just as the water is the same coming at the top of the fountain and at the bottom so to Torah is Hashem’s essence and it is the same in the upper wo.
Too many rabbis give a performance. Not so SJ, he’s genuine, modest and respectful.
One hour full of Chassidus, intriguing, informative, eye-opening — just amazing!
Do yourself a favor and listen to these programs.