- Why is Kislev called the month of Geulah? What is the meaning of Geulah? 0:38
- Chassidus Applied to Tes Kislev: 3:32
- What is the main contribution of the Mitteler Rebbe? 5:35
- Why is the Mitteler Rebbe compared to Binah? 5:35
- Chassidus Applied to Vayeitzei 12:54
- What personal lessons do we learn from Jacob’s journey from Beer Sheba to Charan? 13:05
- What is the significan...
“Just Not Feeling It”
In today’s world, where self-help books sell in the millions and every other blogger or social media star offers inspiring tips for a better lif.
A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity
In this essay, we will explore OCD, first from a medical vantage point and then as illuminated by the teachings of Chassidus, specifically the Tanya a.
Tefillah to the Heavens
What happens when we are stuck in the mud– when Hashem has stuck us into a rough situation? How do we change the ‘muddy‘ decrees or.
Tapping into our True Selves
We tend to be really hard on ourselves. Low self-esteem is a major challenge in this day and age, across the board. This essay will be about getting .
The Power of Imagery
Yetzias Mitzrayim in Chasidus means to leave our own personal Meitzar and Gvul. Leave our boxes. Get out of our comfort zones and enter a space of Mer.
Too many rabbis give a performance. Not so SJ, he’s genuine, modest and respectful.
One hour full of Chassidus, intriguing, informative, eye-opening — just amazing!
Do yourself a favor and listen to these programs.