- Chassidus applied to Vayeira
- Why did G-d appear to Abraham and what does that teach us?
- Why did Abraham turn away from G-d to greet guests? Doesn’t that seem rude?
- Why would a benevolent G-d ask Abraham to kill his son? And why did Abraham comply without question?
- Why do we teach our children this violent story?
- How were the angels able to eat with Abraham when they are spiritual beings that don...
“Just Not Feeling It”
In today’s world, where self-help books sell in the millions and every other blogger or social media star offers inspiring tips for a better lif.
A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity
In this essay, we will explore OCD, first from a medical vantage point and then as illuminated by the teachings of Chassidus, specifically the Tanya a.
Tefillah to the Heavens
What happens when we are stuck in the mud– when Hashem has stuck us into a rough situation? How do we change the ‘muddy‘ decrees or.
Tapping into our True Selves
We tend to be really hard on ourselves. Low self-esteem is a major challenge in this day and age, across the board. This essay will be about getting .
The Power of Imagery
Yetzias Mitzrayim in Chasidus means to leave our own personal Meitzar and Gvul. Leave our boxes. Get out of our comfort zones and enter a space of Mer.
Too many rabbis give a performance. Not so SJ, he’s genuine, modest and respectful.
One hour full of Chassidus, intriguing, informative, eye-opening — just amazing!
Do yourself a favor and listen to these programs.