BROADCAST | WITH RABBI SIMON JACOBSON
Dedicated by Beryl Junik
In Honor of Reb Shloime Greenwald
- The critical relevance of Chassidus for our trying times
- Chassidus Applied to Zayin Cheshvan and Lech Lecha
- Transforming mundane life with the power of Tishrei
- What is the secret to true growth and self-actualization?
- What’s your take on the US elections and latest peace agreements in the Middle East?
- The Torah view on Covid – follow-up
- Is someone who wears a mask, follows distancing guidelines and gets vaccines lacking in bitachon?
- What to do if my trusted doctor rejects a proven remedy?
- What should I do about my husband’s addiction to inappropriate online content? Part IV
- Chassidus question: Was Abraham the first Jew?
- 2020 MyLife: Chassidus Applied Hebrew Essay Contest: 1st and 2nd place winning essays
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.