BROADCAST | WITH RABBI SIMON JACOBSON
In Memory of Ann Klundert
- Chassidus applied to Chof Ches Nissan – 30 Years
- What did the Rebbe mean with the words “do all you can”?
- If the Rebbe couldn’t get it done, how can we?
- Why Moshiach now more than ever?
- Why do we need Moshiach?
- Does 28 Nissan demonstrate a failed effort?
- Are we still in the 7th generation?
- What does it mean that Moshiach will certainly come by the year 6000?
- What else can we do to bring Moshiach?
- What does increase in acts of goodness and kindness mean in practical terms?
- Out of all the things we can do to bring Moshiach, what is the most pressing of them?
- Is there a new energy in the air among us to bring Moshiach?
- Can we trick G-d into sending Moshiach?
- When Moshiach comes…
- Will everyone know it immediately?
- Will we have time to pack our bags?
- Moshiach lessons from Beis Iyar and Tazria-Metzora
- L’chatchila ariber
- Birthing of the permanent geulah
- Transforming the leper into redemption
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.