BROADCAST | WITH RABBI SIMON JACOBSON
In honor of the birthday of Pinchas ben Sarah on 25 Teves, and the wedding of his daughter Breina bas Chana to Chaim ben Sara Levilev on 18 Teves
- Announcing the 6th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay Contest, including the launch of a new creative track
- Chassidus Applied to 24 Teves and Vaeira
- How to prepare for the approaching 70th anniversary of the Rebbe’s leadership?
- Is there any basis to the idea that the work of the seventh generation is ishapcha (transformation), not iskafya (refrain)?
- How long is the 7th generation?
- What was Moshe’s birth name given by his parents, and why is that name not the one we use?
- Is there anything wrong with secular studies?
- Why is studying science not like studying Torah, since they both come from G-d?
- Follow up (episode 291):
- Moreh Nevuchim
- Rational Judaism
- Chassidus question: What do we accomplish through our work when the ikker shechina was on earth at the beginning of creation?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Self Worth for the Ultimate Self, Mushkie Lipszyc, 21, North Miami, FL
- Reach from Within, Michal Uryash, 19, Miami Beach, FL
- Instant Me, Esther Rivkah Rodal, 16, Johannesburg, South Africa