BROADCAST | WITH RABBI SIMON JACOBSON
Dedicated by Mark and Sara Bolinsky
In honor of our wife and mother, Rebecca Bolinsky.
- Chassidus Applied to Post-Shavuos and Nasso regarding our challenges today
- What should be our perspective on the latest violent protests in cities across the U.S.?
- Lessons from the Aseres Hadibros for our times
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Why should we believe that G-d is good in the same sense that we understand what ‘good’ is?
- What do you think about the spiritual awakening brought on by the upheaval?
- How to manage your life when things are chaotic?
- Does the coronavirus have any connection with Moshiach?
- With the world turned upside down and everyone struggling to adapt to the new reality, does our work now remain the same as before?
- Is there a miracle in the past that we can recount to help us today?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.