BROADCAST | WITH RABBI SIMON JACOBSON
- Chassidus Applied to Pesach Sheni and Lag B’Omer
- Lessons from Behar
- As an orthodox Jew teaching in a secular school, how do I navigate and draw the line between insisting kindness and acceptance of all students in our classroom, and normalizing or condoning behavior that is forbidden by Torah?
- Is there a healthy need for ego?
- Can a sociopath do teshuva?
- Does Chassidus ever expect us to sleep less than is normally required?
- Are there any situations when we can shake hands with someone from the opposite gender?
- Follow-up (episode 260): Moustache; Consciousness
- Chassidus question: Please explain the statement that for certain souls, like Rashbi, there was no churban (destruction of the Beis HaMikdash).
- My Life 2019 essay contest winners:
- Chassidic Lessons on Growing through Trauma, Aharon Zev Moshel, 18, Melbourne, Australia
- מודל א.ב.א. – התשובה החסידית להפרעות החרדה בעולמנו המודרני, Menachem Mendel Dekel, 22, Yokne-am, Israel
- אגואיזם – מבעיה אל פתרונה, Levi Wilhelm, 17, Tzfat, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.