Ep. 206: Why Are We Holding on to New Chumros Which Don’t Seem to Be Part of the Original Torah?
- Chassidus Applied to Shabbos HaGadol and Parshas Tzav 10:48
- Lessons from Beis Nissan 3:23
- Final stages of evaluating this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essays 18:03
- Why are we holding on to new chumros which don’t seem to be part of the original Torah? 37:56
- U’ldovka bo: to what extent does cleaving to the Rebbe attach one to G-d? 20:56
- What special powers does the Rebbe have? 32:09
- Chassidus Question: How do we apply the Chassidic example of a king in our modern age when we no longer have monarchs? 01:09:26