Ep. 294: MyLife Special Edition – 70 Years of the Rebbe’s Leadership: Embracing Our Mission
The Lang Family
In honor of Rivkah Rechel bas Ester Malka’s 10th Birthday, Yud Shvat.
May she grow with all the brachos connected to the Rebbe.
Yitzchok and Leah Gniwisch
Yidi and Chany Gniwisch
Berel and Breindy Gansbourg
Shmuely and Chany Gniwisch
Mayer and Neomi Gniwisch
Pinny and Dini Gniwisch
Moishe and Dina Krasnianski
- Basi L’Gani: The inside story of the world
- Visionary: What is a Rebbe and why is he vital to our lives?
- Seventh generation: The Rebbe’s revolution
- How do we bond with the Rebbe’s vision?
- How did the Rebbe address the unique challenges of our era?
- Key themes of Basi L’Gani
- Dealing with concealment
- Transforming unhealthy obsession (shtus d’leum hazeh) healthy obsession (shtus d’kedusha)
- The secret to success: Bittul
- This years chapter 10: Three meanings in tzovo: army, beauty, time
- From the highest to the lowest
- Splurging hidden treasures to simple soldiers
- Our responsibility intensifies: Purim 5747. 28 Nissan 5751
- Why are we here, and how do we practically fulfill our calling in this seventh generation?
- Practical things we all can do to introduce the alef into every aspect of our lives:
- At home and family: make it a daily ritual to speak about and envision how life will look like after Moshiach comes; identify exercises and activities to live by that vision
- At work
- Global reach
- Ahavas Yisroel
- Seek every opportunity to speak about and introduce the Alef of Hashem and Achdus
- Our mission: to finish the process of bringing the divine down to earth
- It’s only up to us
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
Yasher Koach for explaining the concepts so well, the practical suggestions, making it very relevant to each and everyone of us, in every situation.
Every week there’s much planning, that goes into these episodes.
This particular planning from begining to end with the Rebbe speaking the very inyanim as the introduction,
explaining the themes of Basi legani, the example of the cleaners,
to be able to see becol derachecha daehu, the chilling reminder of that video, with the Rebbe.
I was so taken aback when I saw it, so uncharacteristic of the Rebbe to speak that way, ( you put that into prospective)
the emphasis of putting the Aleph into Gola.
“Devarim hayotzim nicnosim.”
You clearly brought the emphasis of the “Dor Hashvii” to our attention, it’s awesome responsibility, and down to earth examples of how to be invigorated with passion, to be able to draw down the Schina into Hashem’s garden.
May you go mechayil el choyil, to continue, to inspire, and impress, upon everyone, the message, the themes, the understanding of the Rebbe’s vision, so that individiually, and collectively we will all do more of our part in aligning the world, with Hashem’s purpose for creating it.
Looking forward to part 2.