Ep. 348: Did the Rebbe Speak Out Against Pesach Food Price Gouging?
In honor of my family and my wife's family
- Chassidus applied to Rosh Chodesh Nissan, 2 Nissan and Vayikra
- Does the Torah say that Moshiach will come during the month of Nissan?
- 2 Nissan
- What is the story with the Rebbe Rashab visiting an art museum?
- Can you give us a synopsis of your favorite maamar of the Rebbe Rashab?
- How do we offer gratitude today when we can’t bring a thanksgiving offering?
- Why does G-d enjoy the scent of animal sacrifices?
- Why is it a sin for Jews to refrain from bearing witness about G-d to the world?
- What was the “tent of meeting” and what is its role today?
- 27 Adar
- Why did G-d not abide by the rabbinic ruling after 27 Adar?
- Why did 27 Adar happen in a month of joy?
- Did the Rebbe speak out against Pesach food price gouging?
- Follow-up (episode 346):
- Shattering the tablets
- How do we understand Hashems “threat” of obliterating the Jewish people?
- Chassidus question: Will there be prayers after the Temple is rebuilt?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 18th Place winners:
- Essay English: STOP THE TRAIN!!! Chani Segelman, 19, Shlucha, Machon Alte Seminary, Los Angeles, CA
- Essay Hebrew (men): דיסוננס קוגנטיבי, Avrohom Friedman, Student, Beitar Illit, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): מחיצה דקה – האם רק בין קרירות לכפירה, Chaya Sarah Erentrau, Jerusalem, Israel
- Creative: Creation as an Act of Love (mixed media with text and visual), Ella Hadar, 16, Student, Torah Academy, Johannesburg, South Africa
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times