Ep. 248: What Is Going on with All the Recent Tragedies?
Dedicated in loving memory of Betzalel Jacobson, by his son Yerachmeal Jacobson and family; and in loving memory of Shaya Gansbourg, by his family – both yahrzeits on Zayin Adar.
- Chassidus Applied to Zayin Adar I and Tetzaveh
- What is going on with all the recent tragedies?
- Should I be concerned over an ominous chain letter I received?
- Are their guidelines for using hypnosis to treat mental health?
- Will we be able to have children in the world to come?
- When a yeshiva sends students as shluchim to other yeshivos, is it considered as if the Rebbe is sending them, or as a faculty decision (which could be mistaken)?
- What boundaries should be kept when single girls have male teachers?
- Mental health referrals (episodes 243-244)
- Nursing (episode 245)
- Can anyone publish the Rebbe’s talks? (episodes 246-247)
- Not listening to the Rebbe (episode 247)
- Abortion (episode 247)
- How does chassidus explain the prohibition of abortion?
- Chassidus question: How do you explain the idea of mokom aron ayno min ha’midah – the “space of the ark is not (included) in the dimensions (of the Holy of Holies),” i.e. did not occupy space? – Part II
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Understanding and Dealing with Events, Chana Shpiegel, 36, Jerusalem, Israel
- Chassidus Lessons from Physical Therapy, Yechezkal Shimon Gutfreund, 62, Brighton, MA
- Letting Go with Love: Resolving the Paradox of Ahavas Yisroel, Sasha Balofsky, 29, Philadelphia, PA