Ep. 272: Has the Rebbe Ever Made Public Statements About Mass Shootings?
- Chassidus Applied to Tishe B’Av nidche
- Lessons from 15th of Av and Shabbos Nachamu
- Has the Rebbe ever made public statements about mass shootings, why they happen and what can be done to prevent them?
- Does real bitachon include believing that everything Hashem sends our way will be revealed good?
- What should our reaction be to women claiming the right to setup a Tefillin stand for women, just as Chabad does for men?
- Are we properly educating newlyweds in the difference between healthy and unhealthy intimacy?
- How are we to react to stories that seem to compromise the Rebbe?
- Follow up:
- Parental alienation (episode 269)
- What does the Rebbe say about vaccinations? (episodes 269-271)
- Cholov Yisroel (episode 271)
- Chassidus question: How do you explain the four methods of capital punishment proscribed in the Torah?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Transcending Conflict, Noach Kane, 23, Morristown, NJ
- “Human Doing”? Discover Your True Essence: A “Human Becoming”, Yochi Ress, 41, Johannesburg, South Africa;
- צומת דרכים, Chaya Mushka Beckerman, 17, Jerusalem, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.