Ep. 365: Traveling to Alma Ata: Sentiments About the Rebbe and His Father
- Chassidus applied to Re’eh
- How can a “curse” be called a gift?
- What happened at Mt. Gerizim and Mt. Ebal?
- Why are we not allowed to drink blood?
- What is the criteria for an evil idolatrous city to be destroyed?
- How to respond to recent tragedies?
- As I celebrate my 100th birthday, what is one important lesson of Jewish wisdom I can impart to my family to ensure they will have the passion to carry on our Jewish traditions?
- Is it appropriate to induce a spiritual experience through a drum circle?
- How should I deal with my family opposing my choice of being a Chassid?
- As I become more religious I am alienating some of my friends. What should do about that?
- Follow up: Magen Dovid on the Reb Levik’s matzeivah
- Traveling to Alma Ata: Sentiments about the Rebbe and his father
- Chassidus question: Is it significant that there are three weeks of mourning and seven weeks of consolation?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest – 32nd Place winners:
- Essay English: Just Not Feeling It, Chani Herzog, 21, Teacher at Lubavitch Senior Girls school London, England.
- Essay Hebrew (men): ויתעצב אל לבו בהשקפת תורת החסידות, Rav Royi Tor, Beit Sha’an, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): הלילה הזה, Mrs. Irit Tzipori, Kiryat Shemona, Israel
- Creative: A Soul; A Flame (short story), Shaina Rochel Goldstein, 19, Student, Beis Chana – Tzfas Seminary. Home town: Brooklyn, NY
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.