Ep. 335: Should a Chossid Eat Jelly Doughnuts on Chanukah? Why Did the Rebbe Cross Out the Words “Whispering Flames”?
In Honor of Mendel Jacobson
- Chassidus Applied to Chanukah and Miketz
- What five messages do the Chanukah lights teach us
- Why did the Rebbe cross out the words “whispering flames”?
- With so much pain and darkness how do you maintain a positive outlook?
- Should a chossid eat jelly doughnuts on Chanukah?
- Why is Judaism so obsessed with food?
- How can we take on and maintain so many resolutions?
- What should be our attitude to the Covid vaccine?
- Should we still be following Covid medical guidelines?
- Is there a double standard when it comes to discussing Trump and Biden?
- Would it be okay to name our children Donald?
- Chassidus question: How can we apply the Kabbalistic explanation of Chanukah in Derech Mitzvosecho to our lives?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.