Ep. 273: Does Judaism Have a Place for Skeptics?
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Av and Eikev
- Lessons from Blessing the Month of Elul
- Is there a lesson from every single word in Torah?
- How can you say that you are not getting political when the mere fact that you are addressing a political issue makes it political?
- Please shed some light on how we are to approach davening in our current modern world.
- What can we do to increase security in Crown Heights?
- Does Judaism have a place for skeptics?
- What should be the public role of Jewish women, and where do we draw the line?
- Follow up:
- Four wounds (episode 272)
- Teaching about healthy intimacy (episode 272)
- What does the Rebbe say about vaccinations? (episodes 269-271)
- Chassidus question: How does Chassidus explain the month of Elul?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- ברוך השם, Mendy Butman, 18, Chadera, Israel
- גיבוש זהות נשית לאור החסידות, Yehudit Kleinman, 18, Migdal Ha’Emek, Israel
- Social Anxiety, Menchik Goluv, 22, Long Beach, CA
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.