Ep. 282: How Can We Explain the Akeidah?
In Memory of Dovid ben Yechezkal HaLevi
- Chassidus Applied to Vayeira
- How did Avraham know that it was G-d talking to him, and not a hallucination?
- How do we explain the Akeidah?
- How can you find your personal Lech-Lecha?
- What can a child do if he is having issues with his parents, and they don’t respond?
- How to deal with social anxiety?
- What can I do about feeling stuck in my life?
- What can we do about talking in shul?
- Follow up (episodes 280-281):
- Boring holidays
- Kiddush clubs
- Expanding 770
- Chassidus question: What is the difference between a divine soul rooted in the divine name and all other things that are rooted in the divine name?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- סוד ההצלחה בחיים, Mordechai Segal, 21, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- טיפים של קאוצ’ינג חסידי, Arik Melchiali, Lud, 45, Israel
- Tap In, Tap Out, Shterna Sara Ringo, 18, Montreal, Canada
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.