Ep. 339: What Are We to Make of President Trump and Events of This Week?
In honor of my mother Mrs. Spijker and my brothers
- Chassidus Applied to Vaeirah and Rosh Chodesh Shevat
- How do we deal with the deepest darkness? The revelation of Havaya in the abyss of Mitzrayim
- Bringing Torah and Chassidus to all languages and peoples
- President Trump and Events of this Week
- From a Torah perspective, what are we to make of the recent events in Washington?
- What attitude should we have to President Trump today?
- How can we possibly reconcile the great divide in our country today?
- Are we headed toward civil war?
- Suicide is frightening me. Please address this recent tragedy and inspire us all with some light.
- Did the Rebbe ever speak about mental illness, suicide and related issues?
- Parents and Children
- How should I address my husband who chooses not to connect and provide unconditional love to his children because they are more modern?
- What can we do about our son who suddenly stopped talking to us?
- Chassidus question: What is the maamar called “Der Frumer Va’eirah”?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 11th Place winners:
- Essay English: The Lamplighter, Rivka Cohen, 24, Bais Chana Women International, Hometown: Jerusalem, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (men): חיים קלים עם אנשים קשים, Mr. Yahal Dahan, Tzfat, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): מסע פנימי לגאולה, Mrs. Binah Nachshon, Jerusalem, Israel
- Creative: My Garden (poetry), Yosef Kaufmann, 27, Sofer, Johannesburg, South Africa
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.