Ep. 250: What Should Our Attitude Be to the Recent MicDrop Issue?
- Chassidus Applied to Vayakhel, Shabbos Mevarchim Adar II and Shekalim
- Can we speak after saying the bedtime hamapil prayer?
- Shidduchim: What should I do when nothing seems to work?
- What should our attitude be to the recent MicDrop issue?
- How do I know if I am making the right choice?
- Is one allowed to curse another person?
- Walking past a church (episode 249)
- Natural Approach to Dealing with Depression (episode 243)
- Is it my yetzer hara or my dysfunctional childhood? (episode 155)
- Chassidus question: What does the Tanya mean by saying that a soul is literally a “piece of G-d”? And how do you explain that the soul and G-d are “two half images”?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- True Peace is Realistic! Yehuda Levinger, 19, Jerusalem, Israel
- Will and Desire, Rachel Schusterman, Atlanta, GA
- To Remain Happy in Conflict, Menachem Mendel Wolf, 30, Netanya, Israel