Ep. 208: How Do We Correct Wrongs If We Can’t Speak Loshen Hora?
- Chassidus Applied to Isru Chag 0:51
- Lessons from Parshas Shemini 15:07
- What lesson can I derive from a negative Seder experience? 23:42
- How do we correct wrongs if we can’t speak loshen hora? 29:19
- Aren’t we all shluchim? 35:09
- Shlichus follow-up (episodes 204; 206) 35:09
- Chassidus Question: What is the correct definition of the word bittul used in Chassidus? 57:00
- Reviewing My Life 2018 winning essays:
- o Top 3 winners:
- Reclaiming Vulnerability, by Leibel Gniwisch, 24, Montreal, Canada, Teacher, Lamplighters Yeshivah 1:02:35
- 5 Steps to Dealing with Perfectionism, by Chana Hendel, 18, shlucha, Athens, Greece 1:06:48 And Choose Life, by Shterny Tubul (nee Fogelman), 22, Natick, MA and Brooklyn, NY, Teacher, Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy. 01:08:10
- o Student winners.
- Cognitive and Emotional Faculties, by Menachem Mendel Yeshayahu, 16, Haifa, Israel, Student, Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lod 1:11:10
- Plus new bonus student winner: Judging and Misjudging People: An Unlevel Playing Field, by Yakir Havin, 21, Bais Menachem Youth Development Center, Wilkes-Barre, PA 1:12:34