Ep. 398: Why Should the Rebbe’s Birthday Matter to Those That Never Heard of the Rebbe?
With admiration, Eli & Nechama Sanderson
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Alef Nissan – 120 Years
- Why Are We Honoring This Day?
- Why Should the Rebbe’s Birthday Matter to Those That Never Heard of the Rebbe?
- What Is the Significance of the Rebbes 120th Birthday if Gimmel Tammuz Happened 28 Years Ago?
- How Did the Rebbe Change the World and What Is His Impact on My Life Today?
- How to Deal With the Challenges of the 21st Century?
- What Methods Did the Rebbe Teach in Order to Prosper Without Apathy?
- 13 Nissan – Tzemech Tzedek’s 156th Yahrzeit: Why Did Crying Out Tzemech Three Times Not Bring the Geulah?
- Chassidus Applied to Pesach
- How Do I Deal With My Wife’s Ocd Around Pesach?
- If the Seder Represents Our Celebration of Freedom From Slavery, Why Do We Make a Seder During Golus When We Are Not Entirely Truly Free Yet Until Moshiach Comes?
- Why Do We Mention During the Seder That We Are Descendants of Slaves and Idolaters When It Is Prohibited and Insulting to Remind a Convert That He Came From Idol Worshippers?
- Is There a Spiritual Reason for the Custom to Peel Fruits and Vegetables on Pesach?
- If Matzah Represents Humility and Bread Represents Arrogance, Why Do We Only Eat Matza for Eight Days Instead of All Year Long?
- Why Do We Lean to the Left During the Seder?
- Chassidus Question: How Will Pesach Be Observed After Moshiach Comes?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times