Ep. 322: What Would the Rebbe’s Opinion Be About the Peace Agreement Between the UAE and Israel?
In Honor of Chaim Itche
- Chassidus Applied to Elul and Shoftim
- What lessons does Elul offer us?
- How the transition from Av to Elul can help us today
- 60 Days: Resources for preparing for the New Year in these trying and unprecedented times
- Was the Rebbe a novi (prophet)?
- Why does the Torah endorse and require a king?
- Can we “change” G-d’s mind?
- What would the Rebbe’s opinion be about the peace agreement between the UAE and Israel?
- Why was the Rebbe against the Camp David peace agreement with Egypt?
- Chassidus question: Please explain the Alter Rebbe’s example for Elul of “the king in the field”
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times