Ep. 287: Why Was Chassidus Not Taught Earlier?
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Tes Kislev
- Lessons from Vayeishev
- How can we compare Tanya to Torah She’Be’Ksav?
- Why was Chassidus not taught earlier?
- Why don’t we follow the opinion of the majority regarding Chassidus?
- Does the body have its own energy besides the life force coming to it from the soul?
- How do we explain the seemingly unacceptable behavior of the tribes?
- How do we explain all the deception found in these Torah chapters – Part II
- Why did Rochel die after having children?
- Follow up (episode 284-286):
- Chassidus question: What is the role of Yud Tes Kislev in the development of Chassidus?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- המיגדר בראי היהדות, Elchanan Weber, 25, Yerushalayim/Tel Aviv, Israel
- “In G-d We Trust” – How to Effectively Overcome Stress, Deena Heidingsfeld, 20, Winnipeg, Canada
- Mind, Heart and Action: a Path to Calm in the Face of the Unknown, Mushka Kaplan, 19, Oak Park, MI
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.