Ep. 396: How Do I Begin the Process of Growing Through My Difficult Life?
Boruch Benyomin ben Menucha Lana and Miriam bas Chaya Sarah Althaus
Yekusiel ben Leah Rochel and Rochel bas Liba Farkash
Dedicated by Pinchas Todros ben Miriam and Sarah bas Rochel Althaus
- Chassidus applied to Tazria and HaChodesh
- What lessons do we learn from this week’s Torah chapters?
- Is it possible to achieve renewal in our lives?
- What can we learn from people with tzaras leprosy being forced to quarantine?
- Why was it considered a good tiding if someone’s house had leprosy?
- Shemini Follow-up:
- Did Nadav and Avihu sin or did they sanctify G-d as ones who were “close” to Him”?
- How do we explain their behavior?
- Is there a connection between the four parshios of Shekalim, Zachar, Parah and HaChodesh and the four worlds of Atzilus, Beriah, Yetzirah and Asiyah?
- Do we continue to increase in joy in the days of Adar after Purim?
- How do we explain the ad d’lo yoda joy of Purim?
- Which redemption is greater: Purim or Passover?
- What is the significance of this year’s Hebrew calendar?
- Please provide perspective on the passing of Reb Chaim Kanievsky z”l
- Follow-up: Should we be compassionate to Ukrainians?
- Is it permissible to use a car and a phone on Shabbos during a war?
- How do I begin the process of growing through my difficult life?
- Reporting sexual abuse to the police? Follow-up
- Chassidus question: What is the difference between shalosh klippos ha’tmayos and klipas nogah?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times