Ep. 387: This Year’s Yud Shevat Lesson: You Have Infinite Power to Transform Your Life and the Universe
Mayer Eliezer ben Chana
Leah Glickel bas Chaya, Umishpachtom bGu"r
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Shevat
- What is the primary chiddush in this year’s chapter 12 of Basi L’Gani?
- What does the Rebbe add in his maamorim of 5722 and 5742?
- What lessons do we learn from this discourse and its chapter 12?
- What deep hidden treasure is given to us?
- In the Basi L’Gani maamer is the Frierdiker Rebbe not just hinting but overtly saying that Moshiach will come in the 7th generation?
- Please explain the concept of shtus d’kedusha
- What is your favorite maamar of the Frierdiker Rebbe?
- Did the Frierdiker Rebbe ever indicate who should be his successor?
- What was going on in the community during that year until the Rebbe officially accepted the leadership?
- What is shovavim and is it our community’s custom to honor it?
- Did the Rebbe once say the month of Shvat is an acronym of she’nishma besuros tovos?
- How do we stay positive amongst the new covid variant and today’s non-ending challenges?
- How should we approach the recent scandal and tragedy of the disgraced author accused of serial abuse? – Follow-up
- Chassidus question: Since the Maamar Basi L’Gani is explaining that the hidden “treasure” being revealed is the level of Ohr Ain Sof l’maaleh maaleh ad ayn keitz, why does he elaborate so much in chapters 12-14 on l’matoh matoh at ayn tachlis?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.