Ep. 293: How to Prepare for the Approaching 70th Anniversary of the Rebbe’s Leadership? The Power of Presenting Chassidus in Written or Artistic Form
Dedicated by Esther Mulroy
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Shevat and Bo
- 6th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Contest, with a new artistic track: The power of initiating and presenting Chassidus in written or artistic form
- How to prepare for the approaching 70th anniversary of the Rebbe’s leadership?
- Was the Rebbe’s statement that we are the last generation of galus and the first generation of geulah just a bracha and a wish?
- Is it okay for a tzaddik to say an untruth?
- How to address the recent suicides?
- Follow up (episode 292): Secular studies
- Chassidus question: Why did G-d harden Pharoah’s heart and then punish him?
- My Life 2019 essays:
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.