Ep. 308: The Power of Rashbi in Times of Crisis; What Can We Do to Hold on to Faith in Moshiach After so Many Disappointments?
- Chassidus Applied to Lag B’Omer and Behar-Bechukosei in relation to our challenges
- The power of Rashbi in times of crisis
- What we learn from Lag B’Omer about countering a plague
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- What is the connection between Lag B’omer activities and this special day?
- Who is the founder of Pnimius haTorah?
- Is it sincere to call for achdus on “my terms”?
- How can we be fearless in frightening times?
- How to strengthen bitachon when we are losing our jobs?
- What can we do to hold on to faith in Moshiach after so many disappointments?
- Calling the virus by its name?
- Niggun: Anim Zemiros
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.