Ep. 369: Is the Return of Taliban Control a Sign That Evil Will Make One Last Stand Before Moshiach Comes?
Boruch Benyomin ben Menucha Lana and Miriam bas Chaya Sarah Althaus
Yekusiel ben Leah Rochel amd Rochel bas Liba Farkash
Pinchas Todros ben Miriam and Sarah bas Rochel Althaus
- What unique opportunities does Elul offer us?
- Chassidus applied to 25 Elul
- What do we learn from the day when the world was created?
- Since time itself was created, how can there be a 25th of Elul, suggesting days and months prior to that day?
- Lessons from Netzavim
- Why do we read this portion before Rosh Hashana?
- What is the deeper meaning in ki karov elecha hadavar meod, and why do we need an entire Tanya to explain this verse?
- What can we learn from the fact that the coming new year is a Shemita Year?
- What do you think should be the acronym for the new year – Tof Shin Peh Beis?
- Do each of us have a unique mission or are we all equally charged with fulfilling G-d’s will?
- Why do our souls need a tikkun?
- Why is speech so powerful that we need to take care of what we say?
- Why do many people use the expression “Torah and Chassidus”?
- Is the return of Taliban control a sign that evil will make one last stand before Moshiach comes?
- What can I do as a tikkun for killing a deer?
- Follow up:
- Tomchei Tmimim
- Chassidus question: If G-d recreates the world every moment, what is so special about Rosh Hashana?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.