Ep. 305: Iyar – Ani Hashem Rofecho, I, G-d, Am Your Healer
And in honor of all the great yidden helping their brethren during these tough times
- Chassidus Applied and lessons for our time from Post-Pesach, Chof Ches Nissan, Tazria-Metzora and Rosh Chodesh Iyar
- Chof Ches Nissan: It’s up to you
- Iyar: Acronym of Ani Hashem Rofecho. I, G-d, am Your Healer
- Tazria-Metzora: Birthing of a new paradigm, through the pain of disease; negah/oneg
- Are there any parallels between our current corona plague and the plague that struck Rabbi Akiva’s students?
- What is the significance of baking a shlissel challah?
- Please share some of your experiences and memories of Rabbi Leibel Groner, the Rebbe’s longtime secretary
- How do we address the guilt of the surviving relatives in this pandemic?
- How should I deal with marriage problems during this time?
- Any suggestions on dealing with challenges as we are quarantined together at home?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.