Ep. 284: Why Does Pregnancy – Bringing a New Life into This World – Need to Be so Difficult?
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Kislev and Toldos
- Lessons from the Kinus HaShluchim
- Why do so some overdo it and add extreme titles to the Rebbe?
- What happens to people after they die?
- What defines a proper avodah in Kriyas Shema She’al Hamitah?
- Are there Chassidic methods to help ease labor pains?
- Why does pregnancy – bringing a new life into this world – need to be so difficult?
- Why is it not misguided to ask the Rebbe for blessings when he is an Ohr Atzmi and beyond showing miracles?
- Follow up (episodes 283):
- Chassidus question: How would you explain the maamar V’isha Achas about spiritual and emotional numbness?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Rx Derech Chayim, Michael Dinerman, 48, Atlanta GA
- Controlling Your Anger So It Doesn’t Control You, Chaya Katz, 28, St. Paul, MN
- חינוך למעשה מתורתו של הרבי, Aahron Shwartz, Kiryat Malachi, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.