Ep. 280: How Should We Address Drinking Problems in Communities and “Kiddish Clubs” in Shul?
- Chassidus Applied to end of Tishrei, post holidays, Cheshvan and Noach
- How can we be sure that other people have forgiven us, as G-d forgives us?
- During the High Holidays why is there more focus on our relationship with G-d than on our relationship with each other?
- What exactly is happening when the kohanim give the priestly blessing? Why are we not allowed to look at them blessing us?
- Why do we kiss the Rebbe’s Sefer Torah?
- What do you think has caused the unhealthy obsession with alcohol on Simchas Torah?
- How should we address drinking problems in communities and “Kiddish Clubs” in Shul?
- How to energize the holidays so that they not be boring?
- Can we make Tehilim and Chitas meaningful?
- Follow up (episodes 278-279):
- Ear piercing
- Chassidus of the Rebbe Maharash and the Tzemach Tzedek
- Chassidus question: How does Chassidus explain the great flood?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- היום הראשון שאחרי הגירושים, Liraz Nachmias, 41, Mismeret, Israel
- כיצד מגשרים על הפער בין הרצוי למצוי על פי תורת החסידות, Menachem Mendel Arabov, 29, Eilat, Israel;
- אדם פנימי ורגוע, Yaakov Tzvi Kola, 44, Beitar Illit, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.