Ep. 315: Fighting for What You Believe In: Lessons from 12-13 Tammuz
In honor of our wife and mother, Rebecca Bolinsky
- Chassidus Applied to 12-13 Tammuz and Chukas-Balak
- Fighting for what you believe in: Lessons from 12-13 Tammuz
- Are your commitments superimposed or engraved in you?
- How can we know if we have made a successful connection with the Rebbe?
- Is increasing in goodness and kindness the best way to honor Gimmel Tammuz?
- Can you share your personal experience of Gimmel Tammuz?
- What’s your opinion on the tearing down of statues?
- How should we react to fireworks in the streets?
- Should I move?
- Why do so many people not get it?
- What can I do to find a shidduch during quarantine?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.