Ep. 227: How Can I Balance Hiddur Mitzvah Without Becoming Obsessive Compulsive?
Chai Elul Sponorship: This episode was made possible by a grant from The Market Place in Crown Heights
- Chassidus Applied to Chai Elul, Parshas Ki Tavo and the 6th Week of the Shiva D’Nechemta
- Lessons from Elul 15: Establishment of Tomchei Temimim 121 years ago
- How can I balance hiddur mitzvah without becoming obsessive compulsive?
- Are the Rambam’s dietary directives the proper halachic and chassidic way to eat?
- As a ger I wonder at times whether my mitzvos have any effect?
- Writing pidyon to other Rebbes (episode 223)
- Zionism (episode 225)
- Snoring (episode 226)
- Learning with your wife (episode 177)
- Chassidus question: Elaborate on the difference between the diminished energies and abundant containers of tikkun (Arizal) and abundant energies and diminished containers of Tohu (Ramak)
- My Life 2018 essays: The HeART of Chessed: Giving, without Giving too Much, Chaya D. Nelken, 19, Brooklyn, NY; How to Stay Focused in A World of Distractions, Sophia Katz, Brooklyn, NY; Wonder, Renewal and Faith, A. Tzvi Spalter, 72, Jerusalem, Israel