Ep. 323: How Do We Find Clarity Amidst All the Disinformation Being Spread Today?
Dedicated by Yussi Simon, in honor of his father’s yahrzeit, 3 Elul
- Chassidus Applied to Elul and Ki Teitzei
- How to experience the High Holidays in a new way
- 60 Days: Resources for preparing for the New Year in these trying and unprecedented times
- What practical steps can we do this Elul to make an actual difference in our lives?
- How to fight battles by remaining above your adversaries
- Does G-d answer our prayers in Elul?
- How can you connect with G-d in a way that you can feel Him responding?
- How do we find clarity amidst all the disinformation being spread today?
- Are there any predictions about current events in the Torah?
- What should we do about liberals trying to force our schools to teach their agenda?
- Political conflicts
- Chassidus question: Why is it special to pray at certain holy sites when G-d hears our prayers everywhere?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times