Ep. 232: How Do You Explain the Blessing of “She’lo Osani Isha”?
Sponsored by Yechezkal Gutfreund in honor of his father Dovid ben Yechezkal HaLevi whose yahrzeit is on the 15th of Cheshvan.
- Chassidus Applied to Vayeira
- Do we need secular sources to teach us how to understand and raise our children?
- Can we go to a non-religious/non-Chassidic therapist?
- What should our attitude be to “non-official” shluchim?
- How do you explain the blessing of “she’lo osani isha” (not making me a woman)?
- Hiding Sarah in a… box?
- Are controversial verses in the Torah being taught to our children in the proper way?
- Chassidus question: What is the attitude of Chassidus Chabad to the Ramchal and his Mesilas Yisharim? Why are they not heavily accepted?
- My Life 2018 essays: Guide to Imperfection, Moshe Goldstein, 19, Brooklyn, NY; Da’as – Power For Change, Meir Arad, 36, Israel; Change Begins in the Mind, Zev Weinstein, 49, Brooklyn, NY