Ep. 314: Why Do I Need a Rebbe?
Wishing her many long and healthy years, filled with success, joy and nachas.
Lovingly dedicated by her husband and family.
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Chassidus Applied to Gimmel Tammuz and Korach: Lessons for our times
- Why do I need a Rebbe?
- How do I connect with the Rebbe after 26 years?
- How do I practically honor Gimmel Tammuz?
- Should we be afraid of rising anti-Semitism in the present climate?
- What specific mitzvah can we do to counter all the violent protests?
- Follow-up: What is our attitude to racism?
- Is dark skin a result of a punishment?
- Is there any basis in Torah for anti-black bias?
- How can I stop my family from saying racist comments?
- How can we resolve a rift in our community and synagogue about social distancing?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.