Ep. 276: Is It Appropriate to Publish Pictures of Women in Our Publications and Websites?
- Chassidus Applied to 13 Elul and Ki Teitzei
- How do you explain the laws of yefas to’ar and ben sorer u’moreh in this week’s parsha?
- What methods should be used to discipline young students?
- Is it appropriate to publish pictures of women in our publications and websites?
- What is the obligation of a Chabad school to the children in their area?
- When the Chabad school is full or if we have no other viable option, can we lower our standards of chinuch by sending our children to another day school?
- How does one find balance between all the expectations Torah and Chassidus has of us and being at peace and happy with oneself?
- Can we understand the dilemmas we have in life as part of man’s need to toil in this world?
- Follow up (episode 275):
- The Rebbe and gifts
- Older singles
- Chassidus question: What are the ten hidden sefirot, where are they located, and what is their function and application in our lives?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- בין הטעות למהות, Zushi Krichevski, 16, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Chassidic Mindfulness: A Purposeful Tranquility, Dan Lewin, 45, Dallas, TX
- “Give Me Children, or I Shall Die”: Chassidic Approaches to Confronting the Grief of Infertility, Sasha Balofsky, 30, Philadelphia, PA
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.