Ep. 266: Gimmel Tammuz – 25 years: What Does it Mean?
- Gimmel Tammuz – 25 years: What does it mean?
- How do we turn Gimmel Tammuz day into an ongoing change in our daily lives?
- Why isn’t calling the Rebbe Nosi Ha’Dor self-serving?
- How can we describe the Rebbe with Torah verses referring to G-d?
- Why is the note we write to the Rebbe at the Ohel called a pidyon nefesh?
- How can we understand our personal expressions regarding the Rebbe in Maaneh Loshon?
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Ches Sivan and Korach
- Follow up: Mashpia
- Chassidus question: Is there a connection between the different events in history that happened on Gimmel Tammuz?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Navigating the Many Waters of Millennial Life, Yitzi Tuvel, 31, Bondi, Australia
- Battling the Butterflies, Gavriel Eagle, 18, Baltimore, MD
- ’סוד החוכמה העליונה – כח מ”ה: הכוח לשאול ‘מה, Hadas Yehudis Tsuri, 42, Ma’agan Michael, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.