Ep. 320: What Should I Do About Phone Addiction and Worse…?
In honor of Mendel Jacobson
- Chassidus Applied to 15 Av and Eikev
- The birth of redemption in the belly of the abyss
- Help support our Meaningful Lifeline Campaign
- Why is the 15th of Av equated with Yom Kippur?
- What is the power of the “heel”?
- What are your thoughts on today’s political conflicts and polarization?
- What can I do about my losing trust in G-d?
- Is the battle between shor ha’bor (a giant ox) and leviathan (a giant fish) a physical or a spiritual one?
- What should I do about phone addiction and worse…?
- Is it appropriate to see non-religious therapists?
- Chassidus question: Was the “shattering of the containers” an accident? Can everyone elevate sparks?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.