Ep. 329: Should We Vote for Trump or Biden?
Yahrzeit 15 Cheshvan
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Cheshvan and Vayeira
- Did the biblical stories of the avos actually happen or are they just metaphors?
- What is unique about the revelation of Vayeira when G-d revealed Himself earlier to Abraham?
- Why did Abraham wait to perform the mitzvah of bris until he was 99?
- Chof Cheshvan: 160th anniversary of the Rebbe Rashab’s birth
- What is the connection between the Rebbe Rashab crying for divine revelation with his life and legacy?
- Why are my parents insisting that I move out of my home at 27 when Abraham left his home at 75?
- How do we know that Lot’s wife turned into a pillar of salt?
- Election 2020:
- What is the Rebbe’s view on preserving the USA?
- Should we vote for Trump or Biden?
- Would it be a chilul hashem for someone to publicize that they are voting for Trump?
- Can we vote in a church building?
- What would the government be like without G-d?
- What should I do about my online addictions?
- Chassidus question: Was Abraham the first Jew? Part II
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 3rd place winners:
- English essay, $1,000 winner: The Alter Rebbe’s Brilliant Solution to the Addict’s Dilemma, Shraga Crombie, 38, Shliach, Chabad House at Rutgers University, Edison, NJ
- Hebrew essay (men), $500 winner: How to choose the correct diet? כיצד לבחור דיאטה נכונה? Rabbi Dovid Zalmanov, Kiev, Ukraine
- Hebrew essay (women), $500 winner: Taste of a Life. טעם החיים, Chana Berger, student, Migdal Ha’Emek, Israel
- Creative: Just a Leaf (lyrics and music), Esty Stern. 28, Brooklyn, NY
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.