Ep. 263: Why Do We Eat Dairy on Shavuos?
- Chassidus Applied to Bamidbar and Shavuos
- Why do we eat dairy on Shavuos?
- Now that most of the world’s Jews live in Israel, should the focus shift from a disapora-centric Judaism to an Israel-centric Judaism?
- Why are we told more about the yetzer hara than the yezter tov?
- Should we be more sensitive to older singles when we bless them to find a shidduch?
- According to Torah, are women permitted to vote?
- Should I be learning deeper maamorim in Chassidus? And if so, which?
- Follow up:
- Rabbi Akiva’s 24,000 students
- Chassidus question: What does Chassidus contribute to the understanding of Mattan Torah?
- My Life 2019 essay contest winners:
- במקום לְהִתְקַשֵׁר, אולי פשוט נְתַקְשֵׁר, Mushka Malka Dekel, 18, Yokneam, Israel
- דחף מול דחק, Orya Maimon, 21, Yokneam Illit, Israel
- תוכחה מלב אל לב – מצליחה, Chana Esther Cohen, 18, Ocean City, MD
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.