Ep. 239: Are We Doing All We Can to Empower Women Today?
In honor of Mendel Goldstein upon his Bar Mitzvah. May he grow up to be a chaya"l and a source of nachas for the rebbe and all of Israel Dedicated by his parents, Rabbi Levi and Miriam Goldstein
- Chassidus Applied to Zos Chanukah, Hei Teves and Parshas Vayigash
- Are we doing all we can to empower women today?
- How does someone know what he’s capable of?
- If one’s “containers” are not aligned with their spiritual “light” (due to a chemical imbalance, as an example), can the container be trained to regulate and adjust itself to its spiritual capacity?
- Is there a difference how one would treat depression in a Jew and in a non-Jew?
- What can I do about same gender attraction?
- Follow-up (episode 235): Homosexuality
- Chassidus question: What can we learn from Yosef’s mistake by relying on the butler to mention him to Pharaoh, instead of just trusting Hashem? Aren’t we supposed to make a vessel for G-d’s blessings?
- My Life 2018 essays: Peripheral or Primary:
- Two Paradigms for Life, Yossi Grossbaum, 38, Folsom, CA
- Attaining Inner Happiness, Sara Chyrek, 16, Brooklyn, NY
- Unknown Identity Syndrome, Mendel Brackman, 20, Westminster, CO