Ep. 262: Why Did G-d Create Poor People?
- Chassidus Applied to Bechukosei and Blessing the Month of Sivan
- Is Rabbi Akiva’s 24,000 students a rounded or an actual number?
- Who authored the Zohar and what are its origins?
- Why did G-d create poor people?
- How can I deal with conflicting feelings about Yiddishkeit and Chabad – I feel at times that I am living a double life?
- Should non-Jewish spouses be welcomed in synagogues?
- Does a tinok she’nishba have free will?
- What is the legal and theological perspective on comatose states and on brain death?
- Anti-Semitism – follow-up
- Chassidus question: Who repairs the “shattered” containers of Tohu – G-d or us?
- My Life 2019 essay contest winners:
- התעלמות והדחקה כפתרון אפקטיבי, Yisroel Dandrowitz, 41, Arad, Israel
- מי שם פה לאדם, Menachem Mendel Amiti, 24, Jerusalem, Israel
- מיינדפולנס חסידי, Shmuel Elboim, 40, Beitar Illit, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.