Ep. 347: 27 Adar: Redeeming the Rebbe’s Speech by Becoming the Rebbe’s Mouthpiece
In loving memory of
Avraham Michoel ben Yacov Shimon Halevi Flint
- Chassidus applied to Vayakhel-Pekudei, Hachodesh and Nissan
- What is golus and geulah in our personal lives, and how do we turn displacement into redemption?
- What was Betzalel’s role as builder of the Sanctuary?
- How can lowly materials become a Divine Mishkan? What is their significance?
- Lessons from 25 Adar – 120th birthday of the Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka
- What is the connection to the birthday of the universe?
- What do we learn from a birthday?
- What do we learn from 27 Adar?
- What was the last teaching of the Rebbe before the stroke?
- The power of unity
- Redeeming the Rebbe’s speech by becoming the Rebbe’s mouthpiece
- Covid and joy
- How are we to fulfill our role as Shluchim in the age of Covid limitations?
- How can we bring the joy of Shabbos back into our homes during these times of lockdown?
- Please explain the concept simcha poretz geder. Specifically: how can we force ourselves to be joyous during the current pandemic?
- Why did Tanya not prevent the epidemic?
- Is it possible that G-d has not yet sent Moshiach because He is deriving too much pleasure from all that we are doing to fulfill His will?
- Comments and Follow-up:
- Tanya applied
- Chassidus question: Why should I care about what’s happening “up there”; why should I learn about seder hishtalshilus?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 17th Place winners:
- Essay English: A Journey from Fear and Suffering to Control and Serenity, Countess Rivka Elkaim, 68, Bal Harbour, FL. Age 68
- Essay Hebrew (men): שטות דקדושה, Levi Bar, Student, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): עידן הקורונה – בוא נצא מהבידוד, Mushka Malka Dekel, Student, Beis Chana Seminary, Tzfas, Israel
- Creative: Tefillah to the Heavens (painting), Tanni Cohen, 15, Student, Torah Academy – Johannesburg, South Africa
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times