Ep. 259: Special Edition with Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein of Chabad of Poway: How the Rebbe and Chassidus Empower Us to Become Stronger in Face of Tragedy
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Iyar, Beis Iyar and Kedoshim and its relevant message to addressing the tragic shooting in Poway
- Rabbi Goldstein: After your harrowing experience, staring death in the eyes, where do you find the formidable energy and courage to be such a powerful and tireless advocate of spreading light and goodness?
- What is a Kiddush Hashem? How important is it? How do we fulfill it?
- How do you stand strong and proud in the face of evil?
- What can I do to muster strength when all seems lost?
- How can we not get depressed and demoralized from senseless pain and suffering?
- What lessons do we learn from l’chatchila ariber?
- Where is G-d in all of this? If G-d protects us all the time and shows us miracles, why did He not protect Lori?
- Why did the Rebbe emphasize a Moment of Silence?
- As we stand at the end of the month of redemption, what lessons does this horrific event, which occurred on the last day of Pesach, teach us?
- What can each one if us do to make this world a better place and bring Moshiach?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.