Ep. 188: What to Do When There Are No Answers; When Tragedy Strikes Despite All Our Prayers?
- Chassidus Applied to Toldos and Shabbos Mevorchim Kislev 1:39
- What lessons can we learn from the 40 years since 5738? 14:35
- What to do when there are no answers; When tragedy strikes despite all our prayers? 16:54
- Do 10 Jewish women have Minyan power? 28:01
- What should I tell my kids who want to get a puppy? 31:58
- Follow-up and feedback– episodes 183-187: .
- Other follow-up topics:
- Molesters 1:03:21
- Chassidus Question: Torah Ohr: Bittul 1:05:41
- MyLife Essays: Making a Living, by Yosef Zukin, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil; True Freedom to Choose, by מנחם מענדל פרומר, Kiryat Shmuel, Israel; 3 Steps to Uproot Apathy, by Yehuda Ertel, Pittsburgh, PA. 1:11:42