Ep. 274: What Attitude Should We Have to Superstition, Ayin Hora and the Likes?
- Chassidus Applied to Re’eh and Rosh Chodesh Elul
- According to Chassidus what relationship should we have with the physical objects in our lives – clothing, furniture, gifts we receive, antiques etc.?
- What is the source and reason for married women covering their hair?
- What attitude should we have to superstition, ayin hora and the likes?
- Do current events have any deeper connection with the Hebrew dates when they occur?
- Do you recommend reading books on intimacy by known rabbis and teachers?
- Why is there such conflict about saying Yechi?
- Does iskafya apply to a pregnant woman?
- Follow up:
- Male mashpia for women (episode 248)
- Vaccinations (episodes 269-273)
- Chassidus question: How can we make sense of the different ways that Jews practice Judaism when we have only one G-d and one Torah?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- To Be Free From Fear, Moshe Backman, 27, Kingston, PA
- Soul Challenge, Moises Perez, 25, Cordoba, Argentina
- גובה, משקל ומונה צעדים, Adina Engelsman, 21, B’nei Brak, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.