Ep. 257: Announcing the Winners of the MyLife Essay Contest 2019!
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Alef Nissan
- Lessons from Yud Gimmel Nissan
- Chassidus Applied to Pesach
- Why does one forfeit their share in the world-to-come for not respecting Chol Hamoed?
- Can you give us some background on the Rebbe’s mivtza Sefer Torah?
- How can we begin to daven the way Chassidus expects of us? Prayer continued
- Follow-up: Internet addictions; happiness
- Chassidus question: Please explain the idea of olam haba (the world to come), and how we can say that some people will not have a share in it when every soul is immortal? – Part II
My Life 2019 essay contest winners!
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.