Ep. 291: How to Prepare for the Approaching 70th Anniversary of the Rebbe’s Leadership
- Chassidus Applied to 20 Teves and Shemos
- How to prepare for the approaching 70th anniversary of the Rebbe’s leadership?
- Why is the story of the Exodus not corroborated by archeological evidence?
- Were any of the Rebbeim influenced by secular philosophers like the Rambam was by Aristotle?
- Is any Chassidus based on Moreh Nevuchim?
- What did the Rebbe Rashab mean when he said that he didn’t even look into Moreh Nevuchim?
- Is it okay to study secular philosophy?
- With so many competing ideologies all purporting to tell the truth, is there any way to objectively determine the truth of Judaism?
- Is there proof that Orthodox Judaism is the correct path for Jews?
- How was the Rambam able to live in Egypt?
- Chassidus question: Can we rationalize the entire Torah or is Torah higher than rationale?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Making Decisions, Mushka Reiter, United States
- The Misunderstood Power of Women, Ita Gordon, Albany, NY
- Perfecting Connection, Mili Rosenbluh, Spring Valley, NY
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.