Ep. 265: How Do I Find a Mashpia? What Distinguishes Between Different Kosher Certifications?
In loving memory of Benzion Berel ben Moshe Feival (and Rochel Tzirel) Keller. A true chasid of the Rebbe. -- In honor of his 13th yahrzeit on Chof Aleph Sivan. May his Neshama have an Aliyah.
- Chassidus Applied to Shelach
- How do I find a mashpia? How can we create a more organized and reliable system for identifying and finding an appropriate mashpia?
- What distinguishes between different kosher certifications? Should I be choosing one over another?
- Should I accept a once-in-a-lifetime offer to play a role in a TV show?
- How should I deal with same gender attraction?
- Is same gender relationships prohibited for females as it is for males?
- What to do about social anxiety in everyday life?
- How to reconcile the seemingly conflicting statements about enjoying life’s pleasures?
- Follow up:
- Dating a meshichist
- Chassidus question: In Chinuch Katan the Alter Rebbe writes that we generate love to Hashem by contemplating on how G-d took us out of Egypt. But how can that elicit love when He also put us there?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Apathy – Who Cares? Shaina Slavin, 19, Sydney, Australia
- הכח לסלוח, Chava Gelman, 19, Rishon Letzion, Israel
- Reshaping Your Beliefs, Avrohom Friedberg, 51, Toronto, Canada
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.