Ep. 301: Special Coronavirus Edition Part III
Dedicated by the Nash family.
- Chassidus applied to Vayikra and Rosh Chodesh Nissan
- Beis Nissan: 100 Years
- Letter from Milan: How can we hold on?
- Where is G-d in all of this? And the Rebbeim?
- Why is it happening these days – the most joyous and liberating tome of the year?
- Who do we turn to today for answers?
- What is our responsibility when a plague breaks out?
- How can a chiyuv who is quarantined say kaddish with a minyan?
- If we follow all the health guidelines and also say Tehillim are we guaranteed not to get the virus?
- Can matzah heal the virus?
- How do we balance caution and positivity?
- How do we think good in face of disease, death and uncertainty?
- How did our leaders respond to epidemics in the past?
- Any advice from the Rebbeim during epidemics?
- Did the Rebbe speak about illnesses?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.