Ep. 319: Which Takes Precedent: Doing a Mitzvah or Helping My Wife?
In honor of our wife and mother, Rebecca Bolinsky
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Announcing the Meaningful Lifeline Campaign
- Chassidus Applied to 5 Av and 9 Av
- Why was Moshiach born on Tisha B’Av?
- How is the uniqueness of the Arizal an antidote to the Nine Days?
- What do we say to someone who argues that there is no need to fast since we are in Moshiach’s times?
- Which takes precedent: Doing a mitzvah or helping my wife?
- Does bitachon apply also for trusting G-d to provide us with luxuries?
- What is the war of Gog and Magog before the coming of Moshiach?
- Secular books on marriage
- Chassidus question: Does Chassidus connect the Ninth of Av with the statement about the sefiros “ten and not nine”?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.