Ep. 260: Is Ahavas Yisroel Achieved by Ignoring Our Differences?
- Chassidus Applied to Emor
- Poway follow-up
- Is Ahavas Yisroel achieved by ignoring our differences?
- Am I allowed to shave or trim my beard or moustache?
- Are there standards for what is considered an appropriate Shaitel? Are long wigs an issue?
- What can I do about nightly emissions?
- Follow-up (episodes 256-257): Internet addictions
- Chassidus question: Please explain the concept of our counting 49 days of the Omer, preparing us to then receive, as a gift from above, the 50th day, which is beyond our capacity to reach on our own.
- My Life 2019 essay contest winners:
- Student Winner: How to Avoid Low Self-Esteem and Get Motivated to Serve G-d, Aryeh Yonaton Chadad, 20, Israel
- Inwardness: The Chassidic Solution to the Epidemic of Escapism, Shraga Crombi, 37, New Brunswick, NJ
- Difficult is the New Easy, Devori Garelick, 19, Naharia, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.