Ep. 285: What Can I Do About My Parents Speaking Negatively About My Spouse?
- Chassidus Applied to Vayeitzei and Tes Kislev
- What is the connection between the rods Jacob took to breed the flocks and Tefillin?
- Why didn’t Jacob free Bilha and Zilpa?
- Lessons from the Kinus HaShluchim
- Is there a point in learning something I don’t understand?
- Is it within a person’s reach to understand lofty G-dly concepts?
- Is it preferable to properly learn one daily chapter in Rambam or quickly read three chapters?
- If someone is not serving G-d is there any purpose to their being alive, since the entire purpose is “to serve my Creator”?
- What can I do about my parents speaking negatively about my spouse?
- Is quid pro quo an acceptable principle in Judaism?
- Chassidus question: As we stand at the threshold of geulah, are we at a stage where the gevuros rise above the chasodim?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- בעיית עודף שעות הפנאי ופתרונה לאור תורת החסידות, Baruch Tzikvashvili, 39, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- הביקורתיות: איך להביט על זה? ומה העומק הטמון בה, Menachem Mendel Natan, 21, Kiryat Malachi, Israel
- Exodus from Egypt: Be your own TAS(K) master, Ariella Herzfeld, 28, Morristown, NJ
- Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.