Ep. 244: Chassidus Applied to Yud Shevat and Chapter 9 of Basi L’Gani
Dedicated in honor of the Rebbe upon the beginning of his 70th year of leadership on Yud Shevat And in Honor of Rivkah Rechel upon her 9th birthday on Yud Shevat By her parents Coby and Malky Lang
- Chassidus Applied to Yud Shevat and chapter 9 of Basi L’Gani
- Chassidus question: What lessons do we learn from chapter 9, especially in connection with it being the beginning of the 70th Year of the Rebbe’s leadership?
- Why does Abraham get credit for discovering and promoting one G-d?
- I’m having difficulties coping with the tragedies and hardships in my life. Can you give me some inspiration and direction
- There is probably no more than one Benoni (according to Tanya) for every 100 million people on earth. How could G-d create a world with expectations that are clearly not attainable?
- Response to request for mental health specialist references
- Is The Emotion Code in line with Judaism and Chassidus?
- Follow-up (episodes 241-242):
- Teenagers drowning
- Emulating Yaakov
- Singing in the restroom
- My Life 2018 essays:
- Freedom from the Forces that Enslave Us, Levy Yitzchak Naki, 19, Hertzaliya, Israel
- How to Properly Treat your Wife, Rachel Rosen, 68, Astoria, NY
- A New Approach to Life’s Challenges, Shneur Itzinger, 21, Oak Park, MI