Ep. 318: Who Is Our Greatest Enemy?
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Chassidus Applied to Menachem Av and Devorim/Chazon
- Who is our greatest enemy?
- How should we react to good things happening to us during the three weeks?
- How should we react to the recent Chilul Hashem caused by someone who last year created an enormous Kiddush Hashem?
- Is the pandemic a sign that our shlichus has ended?
- Can I wear a mask made of shatnez?
- How were the tribes of Reuven and Gad allowed to settle outside of Israel?
- Follow–up: BLM signs
- Chassidus question: Chassidus speaks about being a pnimi and being completely focused on one task. How do you reconcile that with the ability, especially of women, to multitask?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.